Non-Damaged Items (Voluntary) Returns:
Most Watersports Warehouse items are made-to-order to your specifications and are therefore not returnable.
Except for made-to-order items, you must contact us within seven (7) days of receipt of your poduct if you wish to request a refund for the purchase price of your item, less a re-stocking fee. We do not pay return shipping costs for voluntary returns. The following conditions and exclusions apply to all voluntary returns:
1. Prior to returning your product, you will need to contact us to request a Return Authorization From. To request a return authorization form, call us at 1-800-568-0727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the form, you will need to include your name, order number, the product you wish to return, and your reason for return. We will process your request and provide return instructions. You must ship the item within 5 business days of receiving the authorization to return the product.
2. The product must be returned new, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. If a returns authorization is granted and our returns facility determines that the item shows wear from use or is otherwised damaged from use or improper packaging, such a return would fall outside our returns policy and would not be eligible for refund. In such a case, we reserve the right to deduct a loss percentage up to and including the full purchase price of the product.
3. Do not tape or affix notes to the product's packaging. Please place all written correspondence including the completed Return Authorization Form inside the shipping carton.
4. Once the original manufacturer has received your return, please allow 7-10 business days to complete processing.
5. A Re-Stocking Fee of 15% of the purchase price or $5.00, whichever is greater, will apply on most returns. The re-stocking fee may be as high as 25%, depending upon the supplier.
< | next>>