Domestic Rates in the 48 States and Hawaii
Shipping Rates to Alaska
Damaged Items Returns
Non-Damaged Items Returns
Your kayak seat or kayaking accessory will be shipped either by the United States Postal Service (USPS) United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express (FedEx).
Once your package ships, we will endeavour to forward you a tracking number.
PLEASE DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF ANY ORDER!
If you do, it may be forwarded to the shipping warehouse or to the manufacturer, not to the returns facility. Accept the order and contact us. A minimum 15% restocking fee may apply for all refused or returned deliveries, which will be deducted from your refund.
ComfyKayak.com will ship your paddling gear to any current and valid address within the United States of America, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Our goal is to see that you receive your kayak seat or other paddling accessories quickly and they will be packaged with care. Most of our kayaking accessories are shipped out within 48 hours, with the exception of custom-made products, which ship only after they are assembled, delaying ship by 1 to 4 weeks.
Danuu products will normally ship within 24-48 business hours.
Sea Eagle products will normally ship within 24-48 business hours.
Seattle Sports products will ship within 24-48 business hours in most months but up to 72 business hours in busy summer months. Smaller items may take up to one week to ship.
Skwoosh products will typically be processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours after the day the order was placed.
Surf to Summit products will also ship wihtin 24-48 business hours unless the item has to be custom made, in which case your order could take 3 to 5 business days to ship.
Watersports Warehouse products, because they are made to order, normally take up to 2 weeks to ship in the off season and can take up to 5 weeks to ship during periods of high volume (Spring and Summer)
Domestic Shipping Rates in the 48 Contiguous States
For the 48 contiguous states, we offer UPS Ground shipping (2-5 business days) at $8.95 per order or FREE for orders over $100.00.
Domestic Shipping Rates to Alaska and Hawaii
We welcome orders from customers residing in snowy Alaska and sunny Hawaii. Due to the higher rates that shippers are charging for packages to Alaska and Hawaii, however, our rates are higher for shipping to these states. Ground shipping is $24.95 for orders under $200 and FREE for orders over $200.00.
At present, ComfyKayak.com does not deliver to destinations outside of the United States of America.
If you choose to cancel your order and contact us to that effect before it ships, a 5% cancellation fee may be applied to the refund of your purchase price. This fee will not be charged if the order is cancelled before the purchase charge has batched (usually within 24 hours of the time of purchase). You cannot cancel the order of any items that have already shipped; once shipped, items are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Damaged Items Returns:
Our manufacturers stand behind their products 100%. Although the manufacturers we work with develop products of the highest craftsmanship and quality, occasionally a minor defect may pass through the manufacturer's quality control system. If you receive your kayak seat or other kayak accessory and it appears to be defective, we want to resolve the problem as quickly as possible in a manner that is convenient to our customers.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST contact Comfykayak.com at 1-800-568-0727 or by e-mail at email@example.com to authorize any return and to receive instructions on where to send the product. Please DO NOT return any product without first obtaining prior authorization and instructions from Comfykayak.com.
If you received an order that was damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. Do not return the item to us as the shipping carrier must have the opportunity to establish a claim and, possibly, inspect the damaged carton. If the shipping carrier cannot verify that there is a covered loss under the transit insurance because an item has been returned to us, or its condition of receipt has been compromised, we reserve the right to deduct a loss percentage up to and including the full purchase price of the product.
Non-Damaged Items (Voluntary) Returns:
Most Watersports Warehouse items are made-to-order to your specifications and are therefore not returnable.
Except for made-to-order items, you must contact us within seven (7) days of receipt of your poduct if you wish to request a refund for the purchase price of your item, less a 15% re-stocking fee. We do not pay return shipping costs for voluntary returns. The following conditions and exclusions apply to all voluntary returns:
1. Prior to returning your product, you will need to contact us to request a Return Authorization From. To request a return authorization form, call us at 1-800-568-0727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the form, you will need to include your name, order number, the product you wish to return, and your reason for return. We will process your request and provide return instructions. You must ship the item within 5 business days of receiving the authorization to return the product.
2. The product must be returned new, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. If a returns authorization is granted and our returns facility determines that the item shows wear from use or is otherwised damaged from use or improper packaging, such a return would fall outside our returns policy and would not be eligible for refund. In such a case, we reserve the right to deduct a loss percentage up to and including the full purchase price of the product.
3. Do not tape or affix notes to the product's packaging. Please place all written correspondence including the completed Return Authorization Form inside the shipping carton.
4. Once the original manufacturer has received your return, please allow 7-10 business days to complete processing.
5. A Re-Stocking Fee of 15% of the purchase price or $5.00, whichever is greater, will apply on most returns. The re-stocking fee may be as high as 25%, depending upon the supplier.
Iowa at 6%